- 谢谢! Thank you.
*在欧美日常生活中,不能忘记对别人表示感谢。
Thank you. (谢谢!)
You're welcome. (不客气。)
- 多谢! Thanks. *比Thank you.较随便些。
- 非常感谢! Thank you very much.
*比Thank you.要有礼貌。
= Thanks a lot.
= Thank you so much.
- 真是非常感谢。 Much appreciated. Thank you.
*appreciate “感激”、“感谢”,多在美国南部使用。
= I appreciate it.
- 谢谢您的好意。 Thanks for your kindness.
= That's very nice of you.
= That's very kind of you.
= How kind of you.
- 非常感谢你的关怀。 I appreciate your kindness.
I appreciate your kindness. (非常感谢你的关怀。)
Don't mention it. (别客气。)
- 我无法表达对您的感谢。 I can't thank you enough.
I can't thank you enough. (我无法表达对您的感谢。)
You're quite welcome. (您太客气了。)
- 真不知如何感谢你的关心。 I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
*hardly常常和can、could构成否定的形式表示“根本不能……”、“难以……”。和barely意思大致相同。
I have no words to thank you. (不知说什么才能感谢您。)
I can't express how grateful I am. (不知如何表达谢意。)
- 你帮了我大忙了。 You've been very helpful.
You've been a big help. (你帮我大忙了。)
You've been a great help. (你帮我大忙了。)
- 谢谢你的帮助。 Thank you for the help.
Thank you for the help. (谢谢你的帮助。)
My pleasure. (没什么。)
Thank you for helping me. (谢谢你对我的照顾。)
= I appreciate your help.
- 耽误您时间,实在对不起。 Thanks for your time.
Thanks for your time. (耽误您时间,实在对不起。)
Don't worry about it. (没关系。)
- 感谢您为我做的一切。 Thanks for everything.
= Thanks for all you've done.
= Thank you for all of your kindness.
- 不管怎么都要谢谢您。 Thank you anyway. *对方虽好意相助,但终究没有起到作用时使用。
Sorry, I don't know. (对不起,我不知道。)
Thank you anyway. (不管怎么都要谢谢您。)
Thanks for offering, but... (谢谢你的建议,但是……)
Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (谢谢您的建议,可是我们有其他计划。)
- 哦!那太好了。 How nice!
It's on me. (这次我请客。)
Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)
= How lovely! *女性常用。
= What a treat!
- 我欠你的情。 I owe you one.
I'm much obliged. (万分感谢。)
*比较礼貌的说法。be obliged表示“感谢,感激”,多在美国南部使用。
= I'm in your debt.
*in one's debt “向……借过钱”,引申为“受……的恩惠”,比较强调感谢的心情。
- 谢谢你送给我的礼物。 Thanks a lot for your present.
= Thank you for your gift.
- 您能这样说,我非常感谢。 Thanks for saying so.
I really like your apartment. (我真的喜欢你的公寓。)
Thanks for saying so. (您能这样说,我非常感谢。)
= It's nice of you to say so.
- 谢谢你告诉我。 Thanks for telling me.
You have a run in your stocking. (你的丝袜跳线了。)
Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
= Thanks for letting me know.
- 非常感谢你等着我。 Thanks for waiting for me.
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让你久等了。)
Sorry, I'm late. (对不起,我晚了。)
- 谢谢你约我出来。 Thanks for asking me out.
*ask someone out 一般是“约会”的意思。
Thanks for inviting me. (谢谢您邀请我。)
- 谢谢你鼓励我。 Thanks for cheering me up.
*cheer up “鼓励”、“打起精神”、“鼓足勇气”。
= Thank you for making me feel better.
- 你救了我一命。 You saved my life.
Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)
Thanks, you saved my life. (谢谢,你救了我一命。)
- 谢谢你对我的忠告。 Thanks for warning me.
= Thanks for the warning.
= Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
- 谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。 Thanks for coming all the way over here.
Thanks for coming all the way over here. (谢谢你大老远专程跑一趟。)
It was no trouble. (这没什么大不了的。)
- 谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。 Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.
Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。)
You're welcome. (这没什么。)